Are you love to watch TV. But are you out of home? Don’t worry. The best Android TV apps will help you to watch your favorite channel. There are so many apps available on play store to watch TV. Some are free for use and some you need to buy. Here the best list of the best TV apps for Android device. Choice the best one for you and enjoy your time with your favorite TV program.
Best Android TV apps 2018
This is one of the best Android TV apps. You can stream and download popular movies and TV shows via this app. If you are from India then you can enjoy hundreds of Bollywood and regional hits. Select titles are available to download without any additional charge. You can download and save movies and videos for an offline watch.
– Download Movies and TV shows for offline watch anywhere, anytime.
– Indian user can enjoy 100+ top Bollywood and regional Indian hits.
– View IMDb data about the actors.
– Stream the first episode of select TV shows for free.
– If you are prime members then you can subscribe to over 100 premium and specialty channels.
– User-friendly interface.
HopWatch for Reddit is one of the most popular and best Android TV apps. This app provides the latest news of latest videos, images, GIFs. This app notifies you of the “hot” threads from the “pics”, and “videos” and subreddits, “movies” subreddit. You can browse most popular images, GIFs, and videos from Reddit on Android TV.
– Watch the latest videos, images, GIFs.
– Comfortably browse Reddit from your couch.
– Get the hottest trending news of images, GIFs, and videos every day.
– Search option available.
– Home screen channel available.
Hulu is one of the better Android TV apps. It has a fantastic video streaming service. You can enjoy all your TV in one place with this app. This app allows you for live TV for $39.99 per month subscription fee. The premium member can access streaming library plus 50+ top Live and On Demand channels. You can create up to 6 personalized profiles.
– You can track your favorites with My Stuff.
– Record Live TV.
– Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
– Create up to 6 personalized profiles.
– 50+ top Live channels.
– Free and paid version available.
Google Play Music provides fully free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling right now, or what you want to hear now. Quickstart radio stations based on songs, artists, albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and so on. You can add your own music collection by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them on Android, iOS, and the web without any cost.
*Radio curated for anything you want to hear
*Store up to 50,000 songs from your own music collection
*Find & subscribe to podcasts
*Excellent recommendations based on your taste
*You can listen on Android, iOS, and the web
*The family plan, where up to 6 family members can enjoy Google Play Music for the low price.
*On-demand access to more than 35 million songs
*YouTube Music Premium membership
*You can download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected with this app.
*Totally Ad-free, incessant listening.
This music app will give you the best music experience that continually evolves with your choice. You can create your stations from your favorite songs, artists. Or you can search to find recommended stations for your mood.
Pandora Premium Features:
– Price for pandora premium: $9.99/month
– Search to play favorite songs, albums, and playlists
– Playlists creation option available, not worklists – on your own or powered by Pandora
– You can download music for offline listening
– Unlimited skips and replays option
– Higher quality audio play
– Unlimited listen with no ads
Pandora Plus Features:
– price for Pandora Plus: $4.99/month
– Unlimited stations
– Up to 4 stations for offline mode
– Unlimited skips and replays option available
– Higher quality audio music
– Unlimited listen with no ads
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets easily. Search and watch what you want. You can also see the world is watching from the trending tab. You can subscribe to the channels that you love, share video’s with your friends, and watch on any device.
– Ýou can watch personal recommendations on the Home tab
– You can watch the latest video’s from your loved channels on the Subscriptions tab
– Watch videos you’ve watched & liked on the Account tab
– You can show people how you feel with likes, comments, and shares on videos
– By this app, you can upload and edit your videos with filters and music.
Spotify is now free for your mobile & tablet. Listen to the best music, wherever you want to know. With Spotify, you can access to world music station. You can listen to music any artists & albums, or you can create your own playlist of your favorite music. Easy to discover new channel.
– Play any song, any time anywhere on any device–mobile, tablet, or computer
– You can download music for offline listening.
– Amazing sound quality.
– Ads free – just uninterrupted music.
– No commitment – you cancel your membership any time if you want.
Did this list of the best Android TV apps useful? If yes, then please share this post with your friends. What is your favorite TV apps for Android device? Feel free to comment here.