Are you love drawing? Looking for the best drawing apps for Android? Then this post will help you to choose the perfect drawing app for you. There are many drawing apps available on google play store to help you to draw and boost your creativity. If you are not a professional artist and don’t know how to draw then don’t worry this drawing app will help you to draw like a professional artist. Check out the list below and choice the best one for you.
Best drawing apps for Android
This is one of the best drawing apps for Android users. Illustrator provides many fantastic features. Its included Layers, 5 different pens, and zoom in up to x64. You can import and export your project to share sharing.
– Zoom up to 64x.
– Sketch with 5 different pen tips.
– Work with multiple images and drawing layers.
– Rename, duplicate, merge and adjust each layer.
– Export and Import advantage.
ArtFlow is one of the in-depth the best drawing apps for Android. You can use more than 80 brush, smudge, fill, eraser tool and other tools to make your artwork wonderful. It features layers and includes layer blending. You can export your edited files to JPEG, PNG, or even PSD so that you can import it into Photoshop if need. You can download it for free to try it out.
Features (some functions require pro license):
– High performance.
– Canvases up to 6144×6144 with 50 layers.
– Stylus pressure support.
– 100+ brushes and tools.
– You can custom brushes.
– Selection and selection masks.
– Layer clipping mask.
– 10 layer filters
– Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive & accessible user interface
– Import and export file format support PNG, JPG, and PSD.
– NVIDIA DirectStylus support.
– Palm rejection.
Dotpict is one of the unique drawing apps. This app allows you to do pixel art. You can zoom in and move around to make little scenes. Then you can zoom out to see your work. It features autosaving, undo and redo, and also can export your task. If you love to create pixel art then this is an excellent app for you.
– Draw Pixel Arts.
– The pen tip is not hidden by the finger.
– Autosave of peace of mind.
– Easy to share the work.
– Undo, Redo.
– Zoom of the canvas.
– Display of the grid, non- display.
– Export/share of work.
This is a painting app which provides lots of fun features. This app includes 142 brushes, dip pens, felt tip pens, actual paint brushes, and other most fun stuff. You can also record your drawing task so you can see later how you did your task. Layer supported and you can use as many layers as you need and your device can handle. Free and paid version available.
– An easy to use.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing.
– You can record and upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes.
– Various brush parameters.
– Quick slider.
– Real-time brush preview.
– As many as layers your device support.
– Frame Divider Tool.
– Advanced text tool.
– 256 grades of selection.
– Unlimited colors saved.
– 37 different filter features.
– 1,600 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps.
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
– And so many features.
MediBang Paint is a free drawing app with lightweight digital painting & comic creation program. This app included brushes, fonts, pre-made backgrounds, and other resources. You can use MediBang Paint on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
– Paint or make comics anywhere.
– Use over 100 free brushes.
– Access tons of Resources for free.
– Free comic book fonts.
– Create comic panels easily.
– Adding dialog with the speech to text.
– Using a photo to draw a picture.
– Stress-free drawing.
– Easily edit your work.
– Draw efficiently.
– Work with others no matter where you are.
– With just one single click, you can share your work.
– Easy to use.
This is a wonderful paint app which emulates the real life draw and doodle graffiti. This app will help you to paint easily, learning to paint, and learn how to draw. This app has different styles of paintbrush and wonderful color library. It will help you to draw perfectly. You can use this app on your phone and tablet.
– Handwriting signature.
– Mark in your photo.
– Draw on the picture.
– Real paintbrush, ruler, and eraser.
– Real life drawing.
– Easy to use.
This drawing app lets you create animations. This is a fully featured hand-drawn animation app for Android. You can use this app for professional animators, and it simple enough for beginners. When you have done your projects then you can export your project as GIFs, a QuickTime video, or as an image sequence.
– Timeline with unlimited layers.
– Onion skinning.
– Preview playback.
– Scrub along the timeline.
– Import audio for lip syncing.
– Import video for rotoscoping animation.
– Custom brushes.
– Control framerate and resolution.
– Export animation to Quicktime video, GIF, or image sequence.
– Import your project to Adobe Flash/Animate, After Effects, and Toon Boom Harmony.
If you think this list of the best drawing apps for Android is helpful for you then please don’t forget to share this post with your friends. What is your favorite drawing app? Please feel free to comment here with the name. We will happy to hear your comment. Thanks for visiting our website.