Dictionary apps can be a proficient tool to help you learn English. This app has many features that will help you to make your lesson easier. Those learning app will give you the perfect definition of words. Here we have a list of the best dictionary apps for Android! Choose the best app for you.
Best Dictionary Apps For Android 2018
This dictionary apps will help you to understand the word perfect meanings, will give a fast and easy finding way of words correct meaning, and help you to easily memorize the words. Straightforward & exact definitions of over 140,000 words with more than 250,000 links & 1.4 million words.This app show synonyms, antonyms, similar & related words to help you.
– Search autocomplete
– Keyword lookup
– Camera search
– Voice search
– Word sharing option available.
This app is a free online and offline dictionary & thesaurus with every word you that you are searching. Millions of definitions from the top sources. (Webster’s Dictionary, Roget’s Thesaurus, The American Heritage Dictionary)
– English Offline mode available
– English Offline Thesaurus with synonyms, antonyms, & related words
– Word of the Day
– Medical Dictionary available
– English Idioms & Slang Dictionary
– You can Translations of English into 40+ languages
– Dozens of other translation options available.
– Find every word you look up
– Find synonyms fast
– Learn something new daily
– Build your vocabulary
– Explore your favorite topics
– Play fun word games
– Watch idioms in action
– Access dictionaries in 13 other languages.
This is one of the best free offline English dictionary apps perfect explains the meaning of English words! Fast search, easy to use & user-friendly interface, this app is also optimized for tablets.
– More than 287000 English definitions
– You can leaf through words using your finger!
– You can manage your bookmarks, personal notes & search history
– Crossword help
– Random search button available, this is useful to learn new words
– You can share word definition using other apps, example Gmail or WhatsApp
– Backup&restore configuration option available
– Camera search option available by OCR Plugin, available only on devices with the back camera.
Find perfect definitions of English words, learn spelling, study grammar & pick up the new vocabulary with this Dictionary app. Look up online dictionary definitions & large thesaurus synonyms with a single touch!
– Learn words without spelling them
– Discover thesaurus synonyms and antonyms
– Pronounce new vocabulary correctly
Want even more? Then purchases this app:
Paid version features:
– Example Sentences
– Idioms and Phrases
– Slang & Rhyming Dictionaries
– Medical & Science Dictionaries
This app has got America’s most useful and respected dictionary, may be perfect for your Android device. This one of is the best Android app for English language reference, education, & vocabulary.
– New Vocabulary Quizzes:
– Voice Search option available
– Word of the Day option
– Integrated Thesaurus
– Example Sentences
– Quick Definitions
– Audio Pronunciations
– Loved Words & Search History
– For Tablets
This app is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish-English, and many more language. You will find perfect translations in the short time, even when you’re offline.
– Offline mode available
– Translations in French, Spanish, German & more language
– Created by over 400 lexicographers
– Translations after entering just the first few letters
– The dictionary is totally free for use.
– Editorial dictionary
– Translation search
– Quick search
– Offline mode
– Example sentences available
– Pronunciation option
It’s true that Google’s app isn’t an official dictionary app. But this app will help you to find words definition. You can search via text and voice search option. Just ask google what you want to know. The Google app will help you in the know about the things that you care about. Find quick and perfect answers, search your interests, & get updates in your Google feed.
– No internet need.
– Fast and simple to use.
– Pronunciation for any text.
– Translate word by your camera.
– Translate text directly in a web browser & other apps.
– Word correction for mistyped words.
– Able to find similar phrases or sentences.
– Able to install more dictionaries and many more languages.
– Web dictionaries available
– Word reminder
– Image dictionary
– Review words with Flashcards.
– Word list management.
– Cloud backup option available
– Synchronize word lists available in multiple devices.
This is a free offline English dictionary app & a big thesaurus with synonyms, similar words and a great search option available with no ads.
– Alphabetical listing
– Best spelling suggestions option
– Sounds-like & often-confused
– Fast pattern-matching search option
– You can filter search results by noun, adjective, verb, adverbs.
If you like this list of the best dictionary apps for Android 2018 then please share this post with your friends. And if you think we need to add more the best dictionary app for Android on our list then please comment below with the name of the apps. Thanks for visiting our site.