Google has finally released the stable version of Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have shared how to install Android 9.0 Pie on Phone. If you have a Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, or Pixel 2 XL, then you can install the Android Pie update.
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Phone
Technique 1: Download the OTA update
To experiment with Android Pie on your Pixel, make a beeline for your phone’s settings menu, select System, System update, at that point Check for update. In the event that the over-the-air update is accessible for your Pixel, it ought to consequently download. Reboot your phone after the update has introduced, and you’ll be running Android Pie instantly!
If you would prefer not to sit tight for the OTA update, we have guidelines for you on the most proficient method to install Android Pie through processing plant pictures and OTA files.
Technique 2: Flashing Android 9.0 Pie on your device
Flashing Android Pie on your device takes additional time and work than the OTA technique. If you would prefer not to install the over-the-air update for reasons unknown, you can sideload the processing plant picture or OTA record physically. Here’s the manner by which to do it:
Download the proper files
Google has effectively posted Android Pie factory pictures and OTA documents for every one of the four Pixel phones. You’ll have to download the best possible record for your gadget before you begin.
This is what you have to begin:
- A good Pixel device and a USB link to associate it to your PC.
2. The Android SDK installed on your machine with ADB and Fastboot order effectively working — check the instructional exercise here.
3. 7zip or a comparable program that can deal with .tgz and .tar files.
4. An unlocked bootloader on your phone.
Unlocking your phone’s bootloader
Presently we should get down to the quick and dirty. The main thing you need to do is open your phone’s bootloader by following the well-ordered guidelines underneath. It’s anything but difficult to do and does not require bunches of specialized learning.
- Turn on developer options by going to “About Phone” and click on”Build Number” seven times.
2. Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks on your mobile in the “Developer options” area.
3. Module the Pixel to your PC with a USB link.
4. Open the command window on your PC.
5. Boot your Pixel device into bootloader mode utilizing the accompanying direction: adb reboot bootloader (on the off chance that it demands you to approve this, say yes).
6. At the point when your gadget boots into bootloader mode, type in this direction: fastboot blazing open.
7. An affirmation screen will fly up. Press the volume up key to feature yes and the power catch to begin the bootloader opening procedure.
8. Once opened, your phone will reboot into bootloader mode. Presently you basically need to type in the fastboot reboot to complete the procedure.
Streak Android Pie on your Pixel gadget
Glimmering Android P on your cell phone is really clear, yet you can even now keep running into issues in the event that you don’t deliberately take after guidelines recorded beneath.
- Head into the bootloader menu to test that your device and PC are conveying by composing in fastboot devices— on the off chance that it returns with your device’s serial number, you’re ready.
2. Set up the factory picture you downloaded before. Utilize 7zip to extricate the .tgz file you downloaded and after that again to extract the .tar file you separated from the .tgz. This will make an envelope with a few files in it.
3. Copy each one of those files and glue them in the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK on your PC. You should discover it in the Program Files (x86) organizer on Windows.
4. There are two glimmers all files. Windows clients should double tap the one that has the rigging logo and says “Windows Batch File” on the right. In case you’re on Linux, double tap the glimmer all.sh.
5. A box will fly up and you should see the establishment occurring. While this is going on, don’t unplug your device for any reason!
6. At the point when the installation process has completed, your device will automatically reboot. You would then be able to separate your phone from your PC and begin playing with Android P.
If you like this tutorial How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Phone then please share this post with your friends.