A note is the best way to save our best moment, our nest plan or whatever that you want to write. This will make our life easier. But you should choose the best note app for you. So that you can write, access and use easily. In this post, we have the best list of best notes app for android 2018.
Best Notes App For Android 2018
ColorNote is an easy to use and an awesome notepad app. It gives you a fast and easy notepad editing experience when you write your notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists & to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier to use than any other notepad apps or memo pad app.
– Organize this notes by color
– You can put your notes on your home screen
– Checklist notes for To do list and Shopping list.
– Fastly & simple list maker
– Checklist notes to get things done
– Make your schedule by note in the calendar
– You can write diary and journal in calendar
– Password protected note: Protect your notes with your password
– Safty backup notes to SD storage
– This note supports online backup & sync. You can sync notes between your phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View option
– Search on notes
– This notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Best task reminder: Time Alarm, All day, Repetition. (lunar calendar)
– Quick and easy memo/notes
– Share your notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter.
This is one of the best notes app for Android. Keep is simply the fast way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing your focus.
– Create notes, lists, set time and reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
– Add photos, drawings, or just draw on your own photos.
– Instruction your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
– Search notes by created topics.
– Group notes together with created labels.
– Color notes for easy scalability.
– You can access in your notes by any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop by the Google Keep website, Chrome app.
– Use “Ok Google” voice “take a note” or “add to to-do list”. It’s awesome features.
Evernote is the best way to change your personal and professional projects. Evernote is the only organizer & planner best notebook app you need in your daily life: take notes, create to-do lists, add your own images, scan your documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches and so on! You can edit, share & collaborate on your notes simply between your phone, tablet, and computer.
– Get organized
– Sync anywhere
– Share your ideas
– Evernote in everyday life
– Evernote in business
– Evernote in education
– Home screen widget.
EVERNOTE PREMIUM Features- The ultimate workspace.
– 10 GB of new uploads every month
– Unlimited number of devices
– Access notes and notebooks offline
– You can save your emails to Evernote
– Search inside Office docs and attachments
– Annotate PDFs files
– You can Scan & digitize business cards
– Show notes as presentations, easily
– Price $7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually.
Type, hand writes, draws, and clip things get down your thoughts into your notebook. Use this Note to place text anywhere. You can scan handwritten notes or pages simply into this note then make them searchable.
– Get organized
– Collaborate with anyone
– Accomplish more at work
– Achieve more in school
– Better together with office
– Notes at the speed of light.
FairNote is easy to use and an intuitive notes app for Android. It gives you fast and efficient when you write notes, to-do lists, e-mails, or quick ideas. You can organize your notes by using labels/tags, colors and you can customize as per your choice. If you are forgetful, you can use awesome reminders to keep better track of your tasks. And best yet, you can protect your secret data using industry standard encryption, and if your device has fingerprint supported, you can encrypt/decrypt notes using fingerprint authentication option.
– Create text and checklist notes easily
– Assign labels or tags and colors to your note
– Protect your notes with AES-256 encryption option
– You can be encrypted/decrypted individually, or in batch
– Sync notes across devices using Dropbox, Google Drive or Storage backup
– You can add new notes directly from the notification bar
– You can set a reminder for note, even for pinned notes
– Customize notes in list or grid view
– Powerful text search features
– Sort this notes by date, color or alphabetically
– Filter your notes by labels and categories
– You can receive shared texts from other apps
– Batch operations
– You can add simply home screen shortcut to specific notes
– Markdown preview
– Import text file easily
– Export to the text file fastly(individual or batch).
– Dark theme option
– Recurring reminder
– You can encrypt all notes with a single click
– Encrypt/decrypt notes using fingerprint authentication option (it’s easy).
FiiNote is one of the best notes apps for Android. It is supported on both Phone and Tablet.
– A wonderful model for handwriting & cool keyboard.
– Text, paint, voice, photo, video…Note everything.
– Calendar, alarm, to do list…Getting things done.
– Infinite canvas, text box, real pen style…Too many incredible functions inside.
– Customize by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive & trash box also supported.
This is an open-source note-taking app, designed to be lightweight and very simple without giving up smart behavior.
– Best Design interface
– Basic add, modify, archive, trash and delete notes option
– You can share, merge and search
– You can add Image, audio, and generic file
– You can manage this notes using tags and categories
– To-do list option
– Sketch-note mode
– You can add this notes shortcut on the home screen
– Export/import option to backup
– Google Now integration: just say”write a note”
– Multiple widgets, DashClock extension, Android 4.2 lock screen supported
– 30 languages supported.
SomNote is one of the best apps that more than 3 million users already installed! This app has a beautifully designed and user-friendly theme. Moreover, you can change fonts for without any cost and it allows you to add pictures or documents to the note. Notes and attached files can be automatically synced so that you can view your note on all your devices, PCs and iPads. Synced journals and files can be restored easily even if you’ve reformatted your devices. This future of the journal is in SomNote.
– Taking a journal
– Making a folder
– Protecting your secret
– Finding your journals
– Beautiful Theme
– Change Font with your own choice
– Sort option
– Restore supported.
Need to take a fast note of something to buy, an address, or a startup idea? Then this is the best note app you’ve been looking for! No complicated setup needed, just type in what you want to note. These apps have autosave option, so you will not discard your changes by mistake. This app support creating many independent notes.
ClevNote is a user-friendly app to help users to write memos daily.
– Manage bank account number
– Manage checklist
– Manage Birthday list
– Manage site IDs
– General text memo
– Cloud backup & restoration through Google Drive
– Reminder function option
If you like this list of best notes app for Android 2018 then please share this post with your friends. And if you think we should add more notes apps on this list then please comment below with the name of notes apps. Thanks for visiting our website.