If you want to print documents and HD images from your Android device then you need the best printer apps for the android device. Why we need printer app for Android or tablet? Because the printing app will help you to print pictures, documents that you want to print directly from your Android device to printer which will save your time. If you are confused to select good printer apps for android then don’t worry here we have a good list of the best printer apps for android 2018.
Best Printer Apps for Android 2018
By this printing app, you can Print from any Android or tablet! You can print high-quality photos, your emails, PDF files, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & other files, messages, web pages & so on. This printing app makes printing simple and easy whether your printer is next to you or whole the world!
Free version features:
– Print on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and USB-OTG connected printers;
– You can print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
– You can print by Google Cloud Print;
– Print 20 pages limited in remote mode over the Internet.
Paid version Features:
– You can print unlimited direct printing by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth not required computer;
– Unlimited Remote printing option.
This app has already more than 2+ Milion downloads. It allows you to print files from your mobile phone to any printer at any time.
– printer management option
– You can share printers with your friends
– SMS printing facilities
– contacts printing
– print job management option
– You can print your documents from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
– make and print drawings
– You can print your mail
– Web page printing option
– You can Print from the clipboard.
You can Print, scan share from Android device or tablet. Print your lovely photos, emails, web pages & documents (Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF). This printing app also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ & Microsoft OneDrive™. Epson iPrint makes your printing way easy and simple whether your printer is in the next room or whole the world.
- You can print, scan and share directly from Android or tablet
- You can print from anywhere and anytime in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
- Print stored files, email and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive & Microsoft OneDrive
- Scan from Epson all-in-one & share file
- Copy your documents and photos using your mobile and a nearby Epson printer
- Transfer files between device and an SD card or USB drive by an Epson printer
- You can check your printer’s status and ink levels
This app supports Android version 4.1 or higher version.
- Print HD photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
- Choose & print many photos
- Print your email files and stored files
- Print with and without borders option
- Choose from different scanning resolutions & image types
- You can optimize your print quality
- Buy ink and supplies for your printer
- Setup and register to Epson Connect
- You can manage your remote printers
Brother iPrint&Scan is a totally free printing app that lets you print and scan from your Android device. Use your wireless network to connect your Android device to your printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been enabled (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy and preview, machine status).
– Easy to use.
– Simple steps to print photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
– Print documents & photos from the cloud services
– Scan immediately to your Android device.
– Save scanned photos to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
– Automatically search option available.
– No computer and no driver need.
– The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere.
– In this printing app needs a Memory card for printing & scanning.
– For using the NFC function, both mobile device and machine need to support NFC
HP Smart printer app will help you to set up, scan, print, share, & manage your HP printer. Share your documents and photos via email, text messages, and popular cloud & social media services).
– Create HD JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents
– Automatically detect option
– You can print photos and PDF using HP printers on Wi-Fi network or connected using Wi-Fi Directly
– Share images and documents through email, cloud storage services
– Easy to check your supplies status and order supplies
– User-friendly interface.
– Automatic find of supported network devices.
– Select multiple photos, tap to crop or rotate.
– Supports multiple photos sizes and multiple photos on a page.
– Print or send fax documents/emails/email /webpages/photos.
– Scan from flatbed or ADF & save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
– You can print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
– Share to any of the supported content from any other App.
– Auto Toner Ordering Service supported (US &UK)
– Integration support for this following printer’s Wi-Fi setup [M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/301x/306x Series, CLP-360 Series, CLX-330x Series, C410/460/430/480 Series]
**This App Supports Only Samsung Printers**
Print photos at Walgreens simply:
- Select pictures from phone or online photos
- Choose your print size & quantity for each picture
- Choose Walgreens store
- Pick up in one hour! Or get it delivered to your doorstep
- Pay when you pick up
– Print photos with different sizes including the large photo
– Enjoy professional photo printing
– Includes in-app access to all photo sites example Facebook, Instagram etc..
– Worldwide shipping option
– Use the in-app Walgreens store locator to send images to print
– Now it’s on Android Pay for Home Delivery Orders!
– Hassle-free image prints in one hour
If you like this list of best printer apps for Android 2018 then please share this post with your friends. And if you think we should add more emoji apps on this list then please comment below with the name of printer apps for android. Thanks for visiting our website.