May smartphone will help us to increase our productivity. They’re as like as tiny supercomputers that we keep in the pocket. Many apps available that can help you to increase you’re productive in your life. Here a list of at best productivity apps for Android and iPhone!
Best productivity apps for Android and iPhone
Evernote is the best way to change your personal and professional projects. Evernote is the only organizer & planner best notebook app you need in your daily life: take notes, create to-do lists, add your own images, scan your documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches and so on! You can edit, share & collaborate on your notes simply between your phone, tablet, and computer.
Share your ideas
Evernote in everyday life
Evernote in business
Evernote in education
Home screen widget.
EVERNOTE PREMIUM Features- The ultimate workspace.
- 10 GB of new uploads every month
- Unlimited number of devices
- Access notes and notebooks offline
- You can save your emails to Evernote
- Search inside Office docs and attachments
- Annotate PDFs files
- You can Scan & digitize business cards
- Show notes as presentations, easily
- Price $7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually.
Google Drive is one of the best safe places for all your files and access to your file on any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Your files like videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so don’t worry about your file. In google drive, you can easily invite your friend’s, others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
– Safely store for your files & access them from anywhere anytime.
– Search option available to find files by name and content.
– You can share your files and folders with others. It’s pretty easy.
– Fastly view your content.
– You can set custom access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
– Fastly access recent files.
– See file details & activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
– You can access pictures & videos from Google Photos.
IF by IFTTT is one of the best productivity apps for Android. Applets bring your best services together to create new experiences.
– Control anything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
– You can get notification from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
– This app will know you weather notifications
– Message roommates
– Intelligent home security alerts available
– Streamline your social media
– Back up and share Android photos automatically
– You can post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
– Trigger events based on your current location.
LastPass is one of the best password manager & password generator that will protect your personal information in a secure vault. LastPass have auto fills option that will fill web browser and app logins for you and generates new, and most secure passwords instantly.
– Password manager
– Password storage
– Secure vault holds all passwords
– Password Autofill
– Private notes
– Password Vault
– Finger Scan Lock
– Data manager
– Password Sharing
– Secure Password Vault
– Emergency Access
– Password Generator
– Password Audits
LastPass Premium features:
– Unlimited sharing of passwords
– 1GB encrypted file storage available
– Secure Vault With the best Authentication – Premium multifactor authentication like YubiKey
– Great support
– Totally Ad-free
– Desktop fingerprint authentication option available
– Price $24/year
Microsoft Apps shows all the apps that Microsoft has on the Play Store. This app will boost your productivity. Microsoft App now available in the Google Play store. This app provides a simple and smart way to browse all of Microsoft’s Android offerings categories example: Productivity, Education, Entertainment, Communication, & News.
– You can browse all the apps from Microsoft on Android via this app
– You can check what apps you already have installed
– Browse by category
– More features are coming soon.
This app is one of the most powerful email apps. Newton Mail supports almost every email provider. Newton is paid app that supercharges your email with power features. 14-day free trial available.
– Instant notifications for ALL types of email
– Read Receipts
– Send Later
– Tidy Inbox
– Sender Profile
– Connected Apps
– Undo Send
– 2-step verification option
– One-click Unsubscribe
– Custom Inbox Swipes
– Save email files to your favorite cloud storage
– Custom Folder Sync
– HTML signatures
– Email Aliases
– Turn on/off Conversations
– Swipe between emails
– Passcode Lock
– Mark as Spam
– Interactive notifications
– Unified Inbox
– Available in all major languages.
Pushbullet is one of the best classic productivity apps. You can protect your notifications & SMS via this app with end-to-end encryption.
– You can send & receive SMS messages from computer
– Reply to messages from many apps example WhatsApp, Kik, and Facebook Messenger
– Simple share your links and files between your devices, or with your friends
– You can check all of your phone’s notifications on your computer
– If you delete notification from your computer then it will be gone from your mobile
– The best and simple way to get a link or file onto your phone to open or share
TickTick is one of the best to-do list apps. TickTick is an effective to-do list & task manager app. This app helps you to make a schedule, manage your time, works in remind about deadlines & organize life at work, home & everywhere.
– Easy to use and user-friendly interface
– Sync across your devices
– Quickly create tasks and notes
– An instant task to do list reminder
– Sleek calendar
– Handy Widget
– Flexible repeat
– Seamless collaboration
– Unlimited Planning in the todo list.
– You can Add 5+ notifications for every task with subtasks
– You can share a task list with up to 19 members.
If you like this list of the best productivity apps for Android and iPhone 2018 then please share this post with your friends. And if you think we need to add more the best productivity apps for iPhone and Android on our list then please comment below with the name of the apps. Thanks for visiting our site.